Last updated: February 28, 2023.
Welcome to OfficeTuto!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of OfficeTuto website, located at https://www.officetuto.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use OfficeTuto website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person that logs on this website and complies to the website’s terms and conditions. “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to OfficeTuto website. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights for all material on OfficeTuto website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not do the following without our explicit permission:
- Republish material from OfficeTuto website.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from OfficeTuto website.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from OfficeTuto website.
- Redistribute content from OfficeTuto website.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of OfficeTuto website or its authors. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the persons who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, OfficeTuto website shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
OfficeTuto website reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant OfficeTuto website a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by email at: [email protected]